A Robust Sleep Apnea Training For Every DentistJanuary 18, 2018
Nearly one in every four adults who visit a dentist has a sleep-related breathing disorder called Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA. And you as a dentist can help them. Do you know?
- OSA is one of the most dangerous and increasingly diagnosed diseases in the United States today?
- Only a dentist can provide oral appliance – the best treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA?
Dr. Payam Ataii has a unique approach to training dentist and has successfully implemented dental sleep medicine program into many practices that have greatly expanded patient’s base.
His Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA courses are designed
- To train the entire dental team in both the clinical and administrative sides of treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- On how to manage your marketing efforts – both internally and externally.
- Increase your patient base with excellent dentistry while maintaining a cohesive, motivated staff.
- Make great business decisions that are based of proven techniques
The two day Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA course includes:
- How to screen patients
- Conduct a comprehensive exam for sleep
- Training in use of instruments
- Protocols for all clinical aspects of Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA
- How to take bite registration and impression of the teeth
- Troubleshoot complications and problems
- Hands-on training
- Inculcate user friendly payment options into the practice
- Teaching staff to accurately determine co-payments
- Develop protocols for managing patients and insurance receivables
- All supporting documentation
- Reduce patients backlog
- Learn effective use of support staff
- Make your practice friendly and accommodating
- Develop the correct marketing budget
- With proper planning we help you with a smooth and seamless transition of Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatment into your practice
Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a marketable treatment that is sure to draw attention to your practice and bring in new patients. Whether you are seeking a new challenge, wishing to help your patients with their sleep disorder or looking to add to the therapies you provide, Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA is one of the most impactful opportunities in dentistry today.
Are you ready to get your practice in alignment? Let Dr. Payam Ataii help you become more strategic and show you positive growth in your dentist business.